The Mission of Somos Enlace Wildcats is:
Somos Enlace Wildcats supports students on their professional pathways by:
- Advancing equity and diversity within early childhood higher education
- Utilizing the strength of individuals’ identities
- Creating inclusive environments for events and learning opportunities
- Enhancing relationships between university and early childhood community
- Providing UA ECE students a space to voice their perspectives and expertise
The Vision of Somos Enlace Wildcats is:
Somos Enlace Wildcats: A community of empowered Early Childhood Students developing higher education and the profession.
The Values of Somos Enlace Wildcats are:
- Somos Enlace Wildcats connects Early Childhood students with resources and relationships to thrive as professionals.
- Somos Enlace Wildcats members develop as professionals, leaders, and Early Childhood Students.
- Somos Enlace Wildcats members advance a diverse, equitable, and powerful Early Childhood profession that includes Early Childhood higher education student identity.
- Somos Enlace Wildcats engages in the state-wide Somos Enlace Early Childhood Higher Education Community of Practice.